Cultivate Marketing Technologies, LLC
2. Links to Third-Party Web sites. The Site may contain links to third party websites not under the control or operation of the Company. Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by the Company of the linked sites, even if they may contain the Company's logo. The Company is not responsible for the contents, products, services or viewpoints of any linked website or any link contained therein. Use of any third-party web site and/or content is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of such third party web sites.
4. No Warranty. WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES "AS IS", WHERE IS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ALSO DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, ERROR FREE, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE, AND OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY VIA THE SITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Prohibited Activities. You may not use any device, software or routine, malicious code or "attacks" on web servers intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept, monitor or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Site. You may not create on any web site a link to any page of the Site without the Company's prior written authorization.
8. COPPA. Pursuant to the terms of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). The Web Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13), and by using the Web Site, you represent that you are not under the age of thirteen (13).